Thursday, August 14, 2008

Honda F1... até dá vontade de chorar...

Sent: 13 August 2008 17:01

Further to your recent application for the above position with Honda Racing F1 Team, I have pleasure in inviting you to attend an interview. The details are as follows:
Date: 15 August 2008
Time: 10am
Interviewer/s: *********
Venue: Honda Racing, F1 Team, Brackley, Northants NN13 7BD

Please report to reception at the above time and ask for *****. The interview process should last approximately 3 hours and involve a task to be complete using CATIA V5

If you have any special requirements in order to take part or attend the interview please let me know as soon as possible. We look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely

******


Asnwer

Hello *****
Many thanks for yours email. I realize this is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity but, unfortunately, I'm not able to arrange flights to the UK in such short notice. I'd be delighted to attend but unless alternative dates can be arranged I will not be able to be at Brackley this Friday at 10.30am. (The earliest flight that i can find, just arrive in Uk at 11h20 in Heathrow)

As mentioned, I believe this is the job I've been waiting for but, with great sadness and given the circumstances, I will have to let it go.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if situation about date changes or in the future if any other such vacancies arise.

Best regards,
Carlos Gonçalves
Cadu1981@gmail.com


2 comments:

Vera said...

Pensa assim, cada vez andas mais próximo de realizar os teus sonhos!! As oportunidades estão a aparecer, vais ver que vais conseguir.
O que tiver de ser teu será!!

MJoao said...

Que chato gajo. Mas quem sabe ainda se possa agendar para outra ocasião. Caso contrário,outras oportunidades vão surgir concerteza. Há que acreditar nisso!!